Lake District Training Weekend 2016
Friday 4th November – Sunday 6th November 2016 £55 p.p
What is included?
- Friday and Saturday night very comfortable dormitory accommodation at Newlands Adventure Centre, Stair, nr Keswick – see here
- Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday
- Bar and relaxation lounge on site
The Centre is located in the beautiful Newlands Valley at the foot of Catbells, very quiet and secluded, but only a short drive from Keswick.
The training will be a mixture of running and riding similar to previous years, we will have a full schedule nearer the time. Feel free to participate in all or just some of the sessions on offer. The weather at this time of year is very unpredictable so many changes of running kit/off road shoes are advisable. Adequate drying facilities are on site.
Please note: evening meals will be available at the Swinside Inn at the top of the hill (half a mile walk).
Access to Newlands Adventure Centre is after 3pm Friday and must be vacated by 10am Sunday.
Previous Training Weekends
- Lake District Training Weekend 2015
- Training Weekend 2015
- Lake District Training Weekend 2014
- Training Weekend 2014
- Lake District Training Weekend 2013
- Spring Training Weekend 2013
- Lake District Training Weekend 2012
- Malham Training Weekend 2012
- Lake District Running Training Weekend 2011
- Tenby Training Weekend 2011
- Ingleton Training Weekend 2010