Spring Training Camp April 2018 – Playas De Munro
Friday March 30th to Saturday April 7th 2018
Chester Triathlon Club Spring Camp once again returns to Mallorca in 2018 and we will be based at the HSM Lago Park Hotel in the town of Playas de Munro. The hotel is situated near the beach and only a stones throw away from the Ironman 70.3 swim start – so there will be plenty of opportunity for some open water swimming.
The excellent cycling routes Mallorca has to offer will once again be explored and enjoyed by all with rides for all abilities being planned each day. Either bring your own bike or there is plenty of local bike shops to hire from. The camp is a perfect way to kick start your season with 7 full days training in the sun.
The cost for the trip is £310 per person (based on two sharing)
Included in the cost:
- 8 nights Half board (Breakfast and evening meal) based on two sharing a twin room
- Transfers for you and your bike to and from the airport
- Group rides for all abilities led by our Club coaches
- Sessions are delivered by our Club coaches
- Coach led Strength and Conditioning, stretching and foam rolling sessions
- Open Water swim sessions in the the bay (used for Ironman 70.3)
- Use of hotel gym
- Apartment which sleeps 3 persons is available upon request
There will be plenty of rides and sessions for all abilities and people are welcome to do as much or as little or as they would like. The camp would be suitable for people training for all distances from sprint to ironman and from novice to advanced levels.
- £50 deposit needs to be paid by 31st November 2017 into the club’s bank account
- Remaining balance of £260 payable 14th February 2018.
Club Account Number: 20379096 Sort Code: 60-83-01 – please state your name as reference when making your payment!
There are only 20 places available which will go on a first come first served basis.
What's not included
Insurance – You need to have your own travel insurance
Flights – you will need to book your own flights. There are plenty of options through Ryanair & Easyjet, transfers will be arranged once you inform Chris or Ian of your flight.
Preferred flights are as follows:
|Ryanair (FR 9592)||Liverpool||Fri 30 March 20:10||Mallorca||Fri 30 March 23:45|
|Ryanair (FR 9593)||Mallorca||Sat 7 April 13:55||Liverpool||Sat 7 April 15:40|
Mallorca is considered to be the mecca of cycling. The destination has been chosen to provide a brilliant training experience and facilities for athletes at all levels. Whether you want to tackle the world famous Sa Colabra climb; or whether you want to ride up to the lighthouse at Cap De Fermentor for a spot of lunch, all are welcome.
We look forward to seeing you there
Previous Training Camps
- 2017 – Spring Training Camp – Peurto Pollensa, Majorca
- 2016 – Spring Training Camp – Portugal
- 2015 – Spring Training Camp – Majorca
- 2014 Warm Weather Training Camp – ICAN Lanzarote
- 2013 Training Camp – ICAN Majorca
- 2012 Winter Training Camp
- Fuertaventura 2011 Winter Training Camp