Spring Training Camp April 2017 – Peurto Pollensa
The spring training camp for 2017 was held from Saturday April 8th to Saturday 15th April 2017 and was based in the small town of Peurto Pollensa which is in the north of Majorca. Peurto Pollensa is popular family resort which offers plenty of beaches, bars and restaurants for you to enjoy. The accommodation was inside the fantastic complex of Sports Hoposa Villaconcha
The hotel has been used before by Chester Tri and comes with very high recommendations. Refurbished in 2015, there is a gym and also several pools including a 25m outdoor heated pool for our athletes to use every day. There is also wheel chair access and a local bike shop nearby, where top end bikes can be hired for your stay if you wish to leave your bike at home.
The cost for the trip was £430 per person and included:
- 7 nights half board (breakfast and evening meal) based on two sharing a twin room.
- Transfers for you and your bike from the airport to the hotel
- Swim sessions in 25m outdoor heated pool
- Use of the gym
- Purpose built transition practice area
- Group rides for all abilities
- Training plan tailored towards the members attending
- Delivered by our qualified club coaches