Our next turbo sessions
It is an exciting and varied programme for all abilities so anyone can benefit from attending these sessions as you can work at your own level of exertion. The programme runs in four week blocks from October until April.
The focus for the sessions has been devised as follows;
- 4 weeks Strength
- 5 weeks Endurance
- 5 weeks Strength Endurance
- 4 weeks Power
- 4 weeks Threshold
What you need to bring
- Your bike: Please make sure it is cleaned before bringing into the hall.
- Cycling kit: Shorts and vest/t-shirt are usually a good plan as it will get hot. Don’t forget the shoes you ride in.
- An old towel that will soak up any sweat and stop your bike from corroding. Please be prepared to use the towel at the end of the session to wipe the floor beneath and around your bike.
- Nutrition/hydration: Please take responsibility for your own energy and hydration levels. You are likely to sweat a lot, so bring a drink along as you would do on a ride.
The turbo coaches are Jan Rogers and Aaron Riley. If you have any specific queries about the sessions please make yourself known at the start of the session, alternatively you can email the coaches.
The coached Turbo Sessions take place at Vicars Cross Community Centre, Thackeray Drive, Vicars Cross, CH3 5LR.