Spring Training Camp April 2017 – Peurto Pollensa
The spring training camp for 2017 will be held from Saturday April 8th to Saturday 15th April 2017 and will be based in the small town of Peurto Pollensa which is in the north of Majorca. Peurto Pollensa is popular family resort which offers plenty of beaches, bars and restaurants for you to enjoy. The accommodation will be inside the fantastic complex of Sports Hoposa Villaconcha
The hotel has been used before by Chester Tri and comes with very high recommendations. Refurbished in 2015, there is a gym and also several pools including a 25m outdoor heated pool for our athletes to use every day. There is also wheel chair access and a local bike shop nearby, where top end bikes can be hired for your stay if you wish to leave your bike at home.
The cost for the trip is £430 per person and includes:
- 7 nights half board (breakfast and evening meal) based on two sharing a twin room.
- Transfers for you and your bike from the airport to the hotel
- Swim sessions in 25m outdoor heated pool
- Use of the gym
- Purpose built transition practice area
- Group rides for all abilities
- Training plan tailored towards the members attending
- Delivered by our qualified club coaches
Non Refundable Deposit of £50 must be paid by 3rd January 2017 and can be made using the following link: https://chestertri.niftyentries.com/Spring-Camp-2017-Majorca
A further £150 must be paid by 3rd February 2017
The remaining balance must be paid in full by Friday 3rd March 2017
To see who is going click here: https://chestertri.niftyentries.com/Spring-Camp-2017-Majorca/StartList
What's not included
Insurance – You need to have your own travel insurance
Flights – you will need to book your own flights.
|Ryanair FR3441||MAN||Sat 8 April 06:50||PMI||Sat 8 April 10:40|
|Ryanair||PMI||Sat 15 April 11:50||MAN||Sat 15 April 13:40|
Majorca is considered to be the mecca of cycling. The destination has been chosen to provide a brilliant training experience and facilities for athletes at all levels. Whether you want to tackle the world famous Sa Colabra climb; or whether you want to ride up to the lighthouse at Cap De Fermentor for a spot of lunch, all are welcome.
We look forward to seeing you there
The trip is being coordinated by Chris O’Hara – Kenny Begley – Neil Thomas. Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
Previous Training Camps
- 2016 – Spring Training Camp – Portugal
- 2015 – Spring Training Camp – Majorca
- 2014 Warm Weather Training Camp – ICAN Lanzarote
- 2013 Training Camp – ICAN Majorca
- 2012 Winter Training Camp
- Fuertaventura 2011 Winter Training Camp